The York Family Eight

The York Family Eight

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Strollers

Who out there owns a Phil and Teds stroller? I am looking into purchasing one but am hesitant because of the cost. I have learned over the years that a good piece of equipment can really be helpful and this stroller looks like it might be up to the york 5 challenge. Has anyone seen 5 kiddos riding on one stroller? Mine would all jump on if they could. They actually do when I use my double jogger for walks. Two ride in the seats and two ride where the foot rests are located. It looks a little comical.

You might be asking, why another stroller if I have a double jogger? Well, for one, our jogger is GREAT and I love it, it is so easy to push, but for traveling purposes it is a nightmare to fold up and load in a car. Since we are a homeschooling family and the kids are getting older now, we have more outings and field trips where we all attend, usually when dad is at work, thus my need for a efficient compact stroller for the little ones. My sister in law just gave me a double umbrella stroller which is working out nicely for small trips but it is a workout to push, especially over rugged terrain. I just need something a little more compact and easier to push with a load of kiddos attached. So let me know if you have any recommendations.

Thanks!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Coree,
I have seen these and they look so cool! I wish I would have seen them before I got my double, which is a joovy caboose. I love my stroller for lots of reasons, but this one is great because both kids could sleep! Mine is more like a sit and stand...no one can nap though :( I am with you on needing good eqipment. I say go for it! You have a few years left with little ones in strollers! -Tai

Anonymous said...

Ok wow! I said go for it...but I didn't know how much they cost! OUCH! But hey if you break it down over the amount of time you will use it, it will be worth it don't you think? -Tai