The York Family Eight

The York Family Eight

Friday, October 3, 2008

I'm here

I have not written in a few days... Besides being a little busy with school, errands for Bill, and such, my camera went MIA after Bella's birthday party. I know, I can just write, but I get inspired with pictures of the family and I just like to have a picture attached to my posts. I actually know where my camera is, I had left it at my mom's but I still need to pick it up. So this post is pictureless.

This past week we survived the flu again. (Or Foo as Robert calls it). Geneve was the victim this time and no one else has got sick so far. I am getting used to juggling kiddos who are sick. It helps me to be thankful for the times when we are all healthy. I think we all need a good reminder to be thankful sometimes because God has blessed us with so much! I love the joy God gives when we focus on His grace and blessings and praise Him with our thankful hearts.

So here are a few things I am thankful for...

~ A husband who loves the Lord and cares so well for me and our family.
~ The blessing of 5 beautiful children. (I love their precious smiles).
~ The ability to stay at home with these little blessings, to minister to them and train them in righteousness.
~ That God saved a wretch like me.
~ The beauty of God's creation that is new each day.

There is so much more! I praise God for all that He provides!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A MIA camera? Oh bummer. I was gonna ask how the b'day pictures came out and how the "think like Beckie" pictures came out too. Hope it shows up somewhere!