The York Family Eight

The York Family Eight

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Videos of the kiddos

I am getting the hang of this video stuff now. I have two videos... The first is Robert and Geneve boogeying down to some tunes. The second is the musical talents of our cousin Joseph.








This week our week has been filled with homeshooling and more homeschooling! We are getting back into the swing of things! The kiddos are finally used to the regular schedule. Bella is busy with math and reading comprehension. Will has mastered his phonograms and is now onto reading. He also has started to master some math facts. Geneve and Robert are just enjoying playing around. I have started them on some preschool skills. Robert is working on his shapes and numbers. Geneve is just enjoying coloring right now. Winston is keeping up...he has started to skoot everywhere backwards, he can just about make it across a room. He is enjoying his new skills and is exploring his play area.
These last few days have been so nice and warm, the kiddos have had some outside play time, which they would do all day if they could! We are going to take a walk pretty soon. It is now time for me to finish my bible study while everyone is quietly napping or playing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That first video makes me miss you guys. Geneve is quite the little dancer. I love her faces. :)

oh yeah, and you forgot to give credit to the singing talents of Bill York. :)

K.C. and Her Puppies said...

Oh that first video made me L O L!!!! Is that Bill in the background singing??? Hehe. Geneve was so cute!

I need to put up some of my videos. I think I took a few videos of the kids and of course my dogs while in Disneyland over Halloween and New Years.