The York Family Eight

The York Family Eight

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Prince Robbie and Cinderella

(I just showed this post to Rob and he grinned really big and said, "Cinnnarella and Me.")

The kiddos traveled to Disneyland for New Year's. The following is from my niece's blog... it was too cute and I had to share...


The cutest story was of Robbie's encounter with Cinderella at Goofy's Kitchen. Let me narrate for you. I would have video-ed it if I had known it was going to be SOOO cute.

Cinderella wanders to the table, instantly zeroing on the cute little blonde. Prince Robbie gives Cinderella his most heart melting smile with those baby-blues working overtime. She of course melts instantly. He introduces himself as Robert.



Cinderella notices how little Prince Robbie is eating and proceeds to ask him to eat a little more. He mulls over the idea. She pleads with him, promising him extra sprinkles on his ice cream. He gives her what I call his "beaten puppy look". He pretends to be shy.



"Well, just for you Cinderella." He licks a bit of the broccoli, a bite of pizza, and a tiny shrimp. They speak for a little while longer about important topics, like the value of cake versus ice cream.



It's really hard to take pictures of toddlers but I tried! Featured are the Grant, Garret, Gregory, Joe, and I think that's Robbie in the back.



Look at all of these kiddos in one car!!!

Here's a picture of Bella and Joey racing on the scooter.

No comments: