The York Family Eight

The York Family Eight

Sunday, November 30, 2008

A Day in the Vinyard Part III



This is my final set of pictures. I have taken way too long to post these, but I like to post in an orderly fashion and thus I needed to finish this before I can move on to our other events from these past weeks. I hope to take a few moments today and post a bunch of stuff to get caught up, Lord willing. I have Thanksgiving, the kiddos choir concert, and the Christmas parade... Oh and we are decorating the house and tree today! I will have pictures from that too. So much to do and so little time!

Our last excursion of the day was to the MacMurray ranch. This was my favorite, as you will see from the many, many photos! I loved the beautiful trees and the adorable ranch house on the property. I could just look at the beauty of God's creation all day!



















I am finished! Now on to changing some diapers, nursing the baby, maybe starting a post, and decorating the tree... Oh and I need to start the dishwasher now!
I could list a few more things, but you get the picture. May all I do today be for God's glory!

1 comment:

Jenifer said...

All of your vineyard pictures are absolutely beautiful!