The York Family Eight

The York Family Eight

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Spiderman theme and more...

I just found the Spiderman theme by Michael Buble - how cool is that? Now, considering that I have two boys who enjoy this superhero, you would say cool too, and I get to enjoy the Buble part. Robert likes walking around with William's mask and says, and I quote, (Mask down) "I'm Spiderman" (Mask Up) "I'm Peter Parker." I have to say, it is funny, trust me.

Well, this week we started our last session of swim lessons. Bella and William are doing so well, I love watching them learn more and more each day. I was happily surprised to see the Sauer boys and Nicole there, Andrew takes lessons the session right before ours. I am hoping Nicole and I will get a chance to talk a little since we both have to keep an eye out for the kiddos so much at church! After our session, Caroline Riddle has lessons, so we are surrounded by friends.

Bella and I also had dentist appointments today. I must be getting old, I cracked my first tooth and went to the dentist today and had to get a crown, or at least a temporary one and the new one comes in, in two weeks, yeah for me. Bella had an appointment later in the afternoon, can you say a busy day? The kids love our dentist, they actually have fun there. Bella just talks and talks and they love it. She let them know that her dad had said she was not brushing enough because her bottom teeth are a little yellowed. The hygenist let me know that I could tell her dad that she is brushing just fine and that is the color of her teeth...It was just funny because only Bella would be so open and sharing of the family info..hee hee. We found out she has some crowding of her teeth so off to the Orthodontist we go, I called Bill right away to give him the good news.

Well, in keeping with my photo happy blog, I am sharing some oldies but goodies, can you guess who this is? What a cutie huh?







I am my mom's first little bundle of joy!

I praise God for these little blessings! May He be glorified in all that we do as a family and in the lives of these children!

Praise the Lord!

No comments: