The York Family Eight

The York Family Eight

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

This last week...



The York household has been doing very well adjusting this last week to our new little brother. We have had wonderful meals delivered each night from various church families and I have had a chance to rest and start feeling back to my old self. It seems like with each pregnancy the recovery time gets a little faster and easier. Or it could be that I have more to look after and less time to think about it, so we just get back into our routine.
Today we ventured out to the church swim day and then I did my first trip to Costco with 5 kiddos. I am running out of space in that cart for all of the food these kids eat. We enjoyed the free samples today...the best was the pan fried cheese station, we hit that one about four times, I bought some because I felt bad that we ate so many of the samples :). It was yummy. I only got a few looks from people, the look that says - are they all hers?? I feel like an attraction at times - look at that lady with all of those kids! But they sure are good helpers, Bella and Will help in the store and have learned how to unload the car with me now. They even help me put the groceries away in the pantry, etc. I love it. It is definitely a team effort.
Overall, we just love our new addition, he is a perfect fit. The kids love to look at him and kiss him, it is so sweet. I have to say, Winston is such a sweet and easy baby...we might not be finished with just 5, time will tell.

I am posting some more photos from the photo shoot Beckie did for us the day we got home from the hospital. I love your work Beckie! I don't like posting my own photos because they pale in comparison to hers...Thanks for sharing your God given talent with us!





No comments: