The York Family Eight

The York Family Eight

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Rob's first baseball game of the season

Today was opening ceremonies and Robbie's first game of the season. Robert has been looking forward to his game for such a long time. He started asking at the beginning of the week how many days until his game. This continued during the week along with re-folding and laying out his uniform. He was so cute to watch. Well, the day finally came and Rob got to play his game.

Now you may have noticed I have not posted in a bit...as well as a sideways picture. Well, I have been without my computer for some time now...future posts will explain why. So this is my first attempt at posting with my phone. I don't know how pretty this will turn out but it's worth a shot. I have a bunch of photos to post showing our Spring Training trip to AZ, but I have not figured out how to batch the photos from the phone to the blog yet. I may just have to wait a week or two until I can get my computer back up. We hope you are enjoying the wonderful spring weather and I will get you up to date on the York adventures soon.

God bless,
The York 8
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6

No comments: