The York Family Eight

The York Family Eight

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Yeah it's Spring!


We have been enjoying the warm weather! It's so nice outside. We are starting up our evening family walks again. I had the baby sleeping early last night, so Bill walked around the neighborhood with the kids.
I have some pictures of our last photo shoot with Beckie. The kids had fun playing around and taking pictures. We only had 1 shot that turned out with all the kiddos... we will have to try again later. But I love the individual pictures.














1 comment:

K.C. and Her Puppies said...

Winston looks JUST like Willie! I looked form one photo to the other of the pair of them and they have the same face and eyes!

I'll post photos of the recent trip soon but they won't look anything like these. Tell... um... the girl that took the photos that she's REALLY good. I should ask her to take photos of my dogs. LOL. ;-)